Manteo Mitchell didn’t get to stand atop the podium at the Olympic Games. Mitchell’s Olympic appearance lasted roughly 45 seconds as he ran an unspectacular first leg in the preliminary round of the 4x400m relay. Mitchell didn’t turn heads as people watched the race at home, and he wasn’t mobbed for media interviews after the race.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors