SYDNEY, Australia — The U.S. was well-represented at the 2014 Sydney Track Classic at Sydney Olympic Park on Friday. Four American athletes turned in victories at the event, including 2014 World Champion in the women’s 4×4, Natasha Hastings (Round Rock, Texas), who opened the outdoor season with a win in the women’s 400 in 52.01.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors