A total of 17 men and women will compete for Team USA Saturday and Sunday in the 2012 IAAF World Race Walking Cup in Saransk, Russia. The 25th edition of the World Race Walking Cup, competition will include junior men’s and women’s 10 km races along with men’s and women’s 20 km and men’s 50 km races.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors