SOPOT, Poland — Team USA collected three gold medals, a bronze and a silver for a total of five medals on the second day of competition at the 14th IAAF World Indoor Championships at Argo Arena. Dominating the medal table with six medals overall, Team USA heads into Sunday’s final day of competition ahead of Russia which has two gold medals in total.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors