(Porto Alegre, Brazil) — 240 Top USA masters track and field athletes, including 22 defending world champions, will be competing at the World Masters Association Championships in Porto Alegre, Brazil October 16-27, and many hope to win masters track & field world titles and medals. The USA athletes will be competing in 698 individual events, not including relays.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors